There are many benefits of going solar, empowering you to choose what matters most to you and your family.
- Solar reduces or even eliminates your electric bill, saving you money as the sun shines.
- Solar energy protects you from power companies’ rising rates. Imagine how much you will be saving in the future if electricity prices have tripled 15-20 years from now.
- Solar tax incentives help you recoup much of your upfront investment quickly and reduce your tax bill (or increase your refund) at the end of the year.
- Solar makes your home more attractive to potential buyers. Show them your electric bill and they’ll see that your home stands apart from all others without solar.
- Solar is a clean and renewable source of energy that helps to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and protects the environment from dangerous carbon emissions.
- Solar requires little to no maintenance – your panels do the work for you.
A typical Clean Energy USA customer will save over $75,000 on their electric bills throughout the life of their solar panels.*
“Our customers tell us time and time again how happy they are to have installed solar. Some of them are hesitant until they receive their first electric bill. When they do, they become our biggest advocates. The exciting part is that it works! You really can eliminate your electric bill with solar.” – John Sertich, president of Clean Energy USA
“One of the things that I hear all the time from homeowners is that they are really glad Schell Brothers promotes solar. They tell me it is one of the best parts about living in a Schell Brothers home because it takes their already low bill and makes them almost nonexistent.” – Chris Schell, president of Schell Brothers